Saturday, August 30, 2014

The road of success


I have just started "blogging", and I wonder how it will affect me as a university student, this is my resolve for the new academic year of 2014-2015.

As a student i had many difficulties in "KFUPM" university but this time i will endure the pain.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals


In the beginning i started my college life knowing nothing about it, step by step, I learned a lot, and I became responsible for my actions and studies, sometimes I ask myself how did i made this far ?. It was because of my family support and friends who are about to graduate, those efforts will not go to waste. I still have 3 years left to complete the bachelor degree.

Tomorrow, Sunday, is the start of the new academic year, and i will not take it easy this time, the last semester most of my grades were C and C+, but this semester it will be at least B's and A's by the help of god of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment